[pmwiki-users] Page which accepts text from user, uploads text, stores on server, returns URL for referencing data

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue May 18 09:18:41 CDT 2010

Typically for a forms processor people seem to be looking at either
fox or pmform.  WikiSh can handle your specs fairly easily, but it has
a bit of a learning curve if you are not used to bash shell scripting.
 If you'd like I can add it as an example wikish application...

For an overview of the various forms processors you might look here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CompareFormsRecipes

-Peter