[pmwiki-users] Odd change in behaviour on logged in session retention

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu May 20 19:14:05 CDT 2010

On Friday 21 May 2010 01:05:15, Andy Gaskell wrote :
> 1: Visit a page on a authenticate-to-read group, it asks for a
> username and password.
> 2: Click edit and it asks for a username and password again.
> 3: Click save and it asks for a username and password again, twice.

> PmWiki: 2.2.0-beta67
> php: 5.3.2

Hello. PHP 5.3 changed a number of things and we've been tracking and fixing
them in recent versions. You can upgrade to the latest version of PmWiki --
the problem you describe should be fixed now.

Please make backups and read the release notes between beta67 and 2.2.16
because some changes may affect your wikis.

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades

Thanks,
Petko