[pmwiki-users] RecipeCheck question

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 22 17:55:33 CDT 2010

On Friday 21 May 2010 18:20:31, Ingersoll, Nelson wrote :
>  However, two recipes show no datestamp on PmWiki.org.  They are
>  Cookbook:ZAP and Cookbook:CommentBoxPlus.
>
>    I picked up these recipes on PmWiki.org and am wondering what the lack
>  of a pmwiki.prg datestamp means.  Are the recipes deprecated or
>  unsupported?

Hello. The CommentBoxPlus recipe has a timestamp, I see 2007-12-21, and Hans
is an active developer, so I assume the recipe is still supported.

The ZAP page has no Version: line which is why there is no timestamp. The
author of that page removed himself from the Maintainer: field and is no
longer participating actively in the community, so probably the recipe is no
longer supported:
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/45481

If you have a doubt, you can always compare the Cookbook recipe page and the
uploaded file with your own file, to see if there are newer or different
versions.

Thanks,
Petko