[pmwiki-users] UrlLogo problem solved (by Hans)

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 31 14:08:19 CDT 2010

Monday, May 31, 2010, 5:17:02 PM, Peter K.H. Gragert wrote:

> Yesterday I installed Bloge on my PmWiki and got in place of a logo the URL
> of the Logo (triad and fixflow skin), with no skin (meaning the default:
> pmwiki I suppose) the Logo shows.

The default pmwiki skin has an entry for a logo image in the skin
template file, whereas Triad, FixFlow and Gemini use entries from a
Site.PageHeader or Group.PageHeader page, to provide more flexibility,
but thereby links needing url aprrovement if that module is enabled.

Is there a mechanism by which one can have domains approved in
config.php, like one's own domain, right from setup of  a site?
Or does it need an entry in SiteAdmin.ApprovedUrls?

  ~Hans