[pmwiki-users] MathJax and Pmwiki

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Nov 13 19:14:30 CST 2010

On Monday 01 November 2010 17:01:11 Ivan Mann wrote:
> I installed MathJax over the weekend and have found a conflict.  With two
> of my pages the page loads, then MathJax kicks in and reformats the entire
> page, turning all of the paragraphs into very long lines.  Other pages are
> not affected.  I can't find anything about these two pages that seem to
> cause the problem.
>
> I need one of two things: figure out what is causing MathJax to reformat a
> page with no math formulae, or tell MathJax to leave these pages alone.

We don't have a MathJax recipe yet, maybe you would like to add one to our
Cookbook?

After a glimpse in the MathJax documentation, I'd search for unrelated math
delimiters in the page, probably $$...$$ and \[...\]. If you need these
delimiters, it looks like you can configure MathJax to use different ones, for
example 4 $$$$ signs:
     MathJax.Hub.Config({
        tex2jax: {
            displayMath: [ ['$$$$','$$$$'] ],