[pmwiki-users] Intro and some questions.

Carlos Palomino carlos at commcent.com
Tue Nov 23 13:19:42 CST 2010

Hello all,

I've just joined this list and look forward to learning much more about PMW.

Here are some questions I hope to address.  Thanks in advance for any help.

1. I've setup PMWiki on my site, but when I enter the admin password as set in the config file, I am not logged in.  I've also entered "secret", and that did not work either.

2. How/where can I set user permissions, so that anyone who registers (or I register) must be confirmed?  Is this possible?
Basically, I don't want just anyone to edit my pages.

Thank you.

Carlos

Skype ID: "doggrowl"