[pmwiki-users] Formatting search results

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:26:32 CST 2010

Hi,

There a few solutions I guess.

The easy one I know is :
-define a new pagelist fmt using %%newwin...%% param and name it tb
for example (for : target blank)

Then,
where you want a seachbox giving results in the format of tb (id,
using the %%newwin%% param), use :
(:searchbox fmt=#tb:)
to get a searchbox that will give results formatted the way #tb is ;

where you want the results of some defined search in the format of tb, use :
(:searchresultats mysearchpattern fmt=#tb:)
to get the results of the search formatted the way #tb is.

In your case, you could create a new page named GuatemalaResults and,
in that page, define a new format and print the results of a search
for the word /Guatemala/. Like this (one can do better, with colors,
and description, lasttimemodified, and other PageVariables and PTV) :

(:if false:)
[[#tb]]
* %newwin%[[{=$FullName}|+]]%%
[[#tbend]]