[pmwiki-users] GroupFooter question

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Nov 30 21:13:07 CST 2010

On 11/30/2010 11:31 AM, Stéphane wrote:
> I don't know how to put both "twitter" and "I like" buttons on the same
> line in a GroupFooter :
>
> ie
> http://stephaneheckel.com/NoteIt/2010-07-11-ListeningtoYourCustomers
>
> This is what I have in the GroupFooter :
>
> (:html:)<a href="http://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button"
> data-count="none" data-via="ACME">Tweet</a><script
> type="text/javascript"
> src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"></script>(:htmlend:)
> (:html:)<iframe
> src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2FACME.com%2F&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=true&amp;width=450&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=80"
> scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;
> width:450px; height:80px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
> (:htmlend:)
The *easiest* way is to make all iframe elements float left.
   iframe {float:left}

Of course this assumes the only two iframes are those around the twitter
and facebook plugins. To target those iframes specifically add classes:

<iframe class="fb_iframe">

And then:
fb_iframe {float: left}

Note, you also have a BR tag between the twitter and facebook elements,
probably caused by using separate (:html:) directives for each of the
elements.

> Also, not sure why I should keep "iframe", ...
You should keep it. The FB url contains a complete HTML document, plus a
bunch of javascript.

  ~ ~ Dave