[pmwiki-users] Warning: Compilation failed

Olga Lositsky olgita3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:07:30 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have recently created a PmWiki page, and every once in a while, I get the
following warning at the top of the website:

*Warning*: Compilation failed: unmatched parentheses at offset 8 in *
/var/www/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php* on line *1543*

*Warning*: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:1543) in *
/var/www/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php* on line *1120

*This warning doesn't appear every time, but periodically when I load a new
page. As recommended on some of the forums, I have made sure that there are
no spaces at the beginning or end of the config.php and pmwiki.php files and
that the writing permissions for wiki.d are set to 777, but the warnings do
not go away.

Has anyone encountered this problem in the past?

Thank you very much in advance!

Olga