[pmwiki-users] Subject: how to play a movie file in pmwiki page

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Oct 14 17:06:25 CDT 2010

hi Xueli
i've never heard of an .mgm-filetype. can you tell me more about that filetype, and send me a link to a page that explains it?

in the meantime:

* Flowplayer is an open source video and audio player than can embed and play media stored on your site. you might check and see if Flowplayer supports your .mgm filetype:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flowplayer

* some of the Flash plugins might work if you're willing to host your media offsite, at YouTube, Vimeo, or Archive.org. perhaps one of these will support that filetype?
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash

best,
adam