[pmwiki-users] No HTML source for hidden fields

jamesdevain at mail.com jamesdevain at mail.com
Sun Oct 17 02:43:44 CDT 2010

Hello, all. I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent hidden inputs
(as in (:input hidden ...:)) from rendering as html in the page source,
but still be processed on form submission.

The problem is this: I create a form like...

(:fox form1 ptvtarget=SomePage:)
(:input hidden answer Yes:)
(:input submit post Submit:)
(:foxend form1:)

... and the user can just copy the HTML source from the webpage,
create a new webpage on their desktop, edit it and change "Yes" to
"No", and then submit the new form.

Would it be possible to create a recipe for this? I'm not asking
anyone to do that, I'm just wondering if it's possible. I tried messing
around with scripts/forms.php just to test some things, but didn't get
any positive results.

Thanks!