[pmwiki-users] RFC: Localization InterMap

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Sep 4 10:19:41 CDT 2010

Hello. I'd like to read some comments about adding to a future PmWiki version
a "Localization:" prefix to the default list of intermap links, pointing to
the Localization/ group on PmWiki.org.

The Localization/ group contains information and help for translators. An
intermap prefix will make it easier to link pages in it from both the default
documentation and the language translations.

There are different propositions for a prefix - the one I currently like the
most is "Localization:", even if there is a risk that an existing wiki could
have a legitimate use of such a prefix, much like the "Cookbook:" prefix,
pointing to a different location. (The "default" intermap links are not
overridden by [[Site.InterMap]] entries, it is slightly more complex to change
them.)

If you have some comments, please reply here in the mailing list, or on this
page in the PITS : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01180 .

Thanks,
Petko