[pmwiki-users] Form to wiki page

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Sep 7 14:35:37 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have 2 requirements for using a form to
>
> create a page
> add content to a page
>
> based on fields in the form.
>
> What recipes would you recommend?

My feel is that most people looking for form processing capabilities
use either fox or pmform or roll their own  (Or, if they are looking
for one set of fields per page, wikiforms.)

Pmform's biggest disadvantage, it appears to me, is that the
documentation is very weak so it's hard to figure out which way is up.

WikiSh will very flexibly handle this type of form processing and is
fairly well documented, but it has a steep learning curve and may be
overkill for a fairly simple form.

Fox is probably your best bet.

-Peter