[pmwiki-users] Conditionals in Templates (Scott)

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Fri Sep 24 16:05:48 CDT 2010

hi Scott
unless i'm misunderstanding what you want to do, perhaps another option is to define a variable within a conditional in config.php. then just plug in the variable in the template (which is called after config).
for example:

in config.php:
if($group!="Main")
	$TmplSideBar = "Main.SideBar Main.SideBar";
else
	$TmplSideBar = "$Group.SideBar Main.SideBar";

in your tmpl:
<!--wiki:$TmplSideBar-->

adam