[pmwiki-users] Making homepage links inoperative until newcomers register first

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Sat Apr 2 08:32:00 CDT 2011

Nothing happens when I inserted this code that you suggested ...
(:if auth admin:)
* [[Page.Target1 | Label1 ]]
* [[Page.Target2 | Label2 ]]
(:ifend:)
... either at the bottom or top of my Site.PageActions page.
My Page Actions after installation of this code, displays this:
# Label1?
# Label2?
Couple of days ago I download useradmin-core.phpΔ and useradmin-authuser.phpΔ to my cookbook directory that Peter Bowers uploaded on 2011-03-29 ("To install with user & authentication information in SiteAdmin.AuthUser page")
Can you ascertain what the problem might be?
If you want to take a look for yourself at site under construction, it's at
www.politicaltransformation.org.
Thanks again,
Al