[pmwiki-users] Whither simple, dependable PmWiki login/self-registering mechanism?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Apr 4 04:40:13 CDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Randy Brown <alongkiss at aprivatespot.com> wrote:
> Also, you didn't provide custom templates to show how to override anything except the "edit" and "new" forms. I hope everything is eventually overridable, so that I won't be locked into the recipe's terminology and user interface.

I believe they are all overridable now.  It's just a question of
making sure you have the right names for fields and etc.  For now I'm
going to keep focusing on knocking out the bugs you guys find, but if
someone else wants to take a look at the code and document the
additional forms, feel free...

-Peter