[pmwiki-users] Fatal error: Call to undefined function LinkUpload() in /home/content/86/5366286/html/project/cookbook/mindjetmap.php on line 49

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 5 06:57:33 CDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 09:43:18PM -0700, writer at creativevirtuosity.com wrote:
> Received the following error when trying to save MindJet Map:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function LinkUpload() in
> /home/content/86/5366286/html/project/cookbook/mindjetmap.php on line 49

My guess is that uploading isn't enabled on the site, and
therefore the upload.php script (that contains the LinkUpload() function)
isn't available for MindJet Map to use.

Try enabling uploads ($EnableUpload=1)  or if you don't want uploads
enabled, then explicitly load the upload.php script after loading
stdconfig.php:

    include_once("$FarmD/scripts/stdconfig.php");
    include_once("$FarmD/scripts/upload.php");

(This should probably go at the end of your local/config.php file.)

Hope this helps!