[pmwiki-users] Users in SiteAdmin.AuthUser can't login

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 6 08:29:08 CDT 2011

Guys,
When I create users in SiteAdmin.AuthUser those users are not
accepted when I then try to log in using that username/password.

I went through my config.php and got rid of large sections
using /* ... */, trying to see where the problem might be. That didn't do any good. So I assume the problem is not in the config.php file.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Any thoughts as to what the solution might be?

Thanks,
Al