[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher problems

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Apr 7 00:14:07 CDT 2011

On 7/04/11 5:00 AM, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:
> Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:34:34 +0200
> From: Peter Bowers<pbowers at pobox.com>
> To: pmwiki-users<pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
> Subject: [pmwiki-users] wikipublisher problems
>
> I am having difficulty getting any PDF produced from wikipublisher.  I
> would think it is something wrong with my own (newly installed) setup
> except that I get problems on the www.wikipublisher.org site when I
> test it there as well...
Argh! I applied an enhancement last night and it seems the Latex package
required is
not installed. I have backed out the change and it should work again now.

Presumably, it took you to an error screen?
> debug, but it seems to just give the XML and I've got no idea how to
> troubleshoot that)
Below the xml in debug is a latex diagnostic and that says where it
stopped.

My apologies, I should have known better -- I tested it on 2 different
systems before
installing it on wikipublisher.org.

JR

--