[pmwiki-users] Attach:image question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 10:42:58 CDT 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011, 11:19:15 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

> You can set $UploadUrlFmt to '/images', use the full path after the domain
> name starting with the /. With 'images/file.jpg' in some cases like CleanUrls,
> the browsers may fail to correctly link the files.

Thanks, working well!

>> in a certain local/Groupname.php file for the wiki group Groupname.

> It is strongly recommended to *not* have Group or Page settings for uploads,
> or you'll be unable to link to any upload in a different group or page.

Thanks for reminding! In my case this was desired.

I have another related Attach question:
Is it possible to set different upload directories
for different file types? Again, a different $IMap
than the standard 'Attach:' could be used.

Or would I need to use a different function than
'LinkUpload' ?

  ~Hans