[pmwiki-users] $EnablePageTitlePriority

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 3 16:49:42 CST 2011

On Thursday 03 February 2011 20:19:10, ABClf wrote :
> 2/ Disabling some of the recipes I use in my full config, I see that :

(Excellent approach to bug-hunting!)

> ##--EXTENDED MARKUP
> include_once("cookbook/extendmarkup.php");
>
> is causing the trouble with my default template.

Indeed, this recipe uses its own function to set the title (with macrons),
both the title property and the {$Title} page variable. When a recipe defines
a custom way to handle the title directive, it overrides the core PmWiki
behavior.

If the recipe is enabled, the title will work like the default PmWiki way
(after included pages, last title wins).

It should be possible to disable this custom title by adding to config.php,
before including the recipe:
  $MarkupExtensions['mac'] = false; # also disables macronised v{o}wels

Addidionnally, the recipe removes (:title:) directives from included "inote"
and "para" sections, but I don't think this is a problem here.

> But, does work fine with pmwiki template

Your site uses a (simpler) template with just *.tmpl and *.css files, no
special skin.php files, so I see no reason for it to work with the pmwiki skin
and not to work with your skin.

Petko