[pmwiki-users] Redundant logins

Kenneth Forsbäck kenneth.forsback at bob.fi
Sun Feb 6 12:16:51 CST 2011

The newer versions work fine on my server. I use:
* LightTPD 1.4.28-1 (win32) SSL (GCC i686-pc-cygwin)
* PHP 5.3.3 (cli)

 From phpinfo() I can see that my provider uses:
* Apache 2
* PHP 5.2.17

My "t" skin has only .tmpl and .css files, no added PHP code.

The only message I get from EnableDiag is:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/nevereasy/index.php:1) in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/nevereasy/pmwiki.php on line 1126"

I made a fresh install on my local server and progressively added more
of online install to see if I could find where it goes wrong, but it
works just fine on my own server.

Next I made a fresh install on the remote server, with no other
modification than the config.php:

<?php

if(!defined("PmWiki")) {
     exit();
}

$DefaultPasswords["edit"] = crypt("secret");

include_once("scripts/xlpage-utf-8.php");

?>

The same problem persists. Seems like the problem lies with the
provider, I just don't know what it could be.

Kenneth