[pmwiki-users] Starting #anchor always included

tkcusr tkcusr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 12:19:13 CST 2011

On 2/19/2011 7:59 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 07:49:03PM +0200, tkcusr wrote:
>> On 2/19/2011 7:04 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>>> I don't think there's a way to eliminate the anchor,
>>
>> Ok, but I think this is a bug, because it does not happen without if
>> block. I'm willing to fix it if noone else steps up, because there
>> won't be a list everytime I use this. However I have no clue where
>> to start looking in the sources.
>
> I don't think the "problem" is the if block itself -- I suspect it
> has to do with newlines that result after the (:if:) directives
> are processed.  In short, I'm not ready to call this a "bug" yet --
> it may in fact be working as designed.
>
> I'd like to see the example where it "does not happen without the if
> block" -- I haven't been able to reproduce that on pmwiki.org.
>
> Pm

There's example at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Stanchor
You'll see that there's no anchor before the second list.

Another indication that this is a bug is, only the first anchor gets
included but not the second one. If anchors are supposed to be part of
an include, then why the second is not included as well?

Thanks