[pmwiki-users] Fatal error; Config.php file?

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:18:21 CST 2011

Well first I would load the standard default config file and see if the
website works.

If it doesn't then something else is the matter.

Then I'd use winmerge </>or similar <http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/> to
eyeball the differences.

On 25 February 2011 16:37, Al Louis Ripskis <ripskis at sprynet.com> wrote:
> Guys,
> I just customized the local/config.php that came with PmWiki version
> 2.2.224, and unloaded it to my Powweb.com server.
> Now I'm getting this error message, every time I try to get into my
website
> ( in progress), which is at www.politicaltransformation.org
> Fatal error: Function name must be a string in
> /hermes/web09/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/
politicaltransformation.org/local/config.php

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz