[pmwiki-users] PMWiki session handling possible errors?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:33:09 CST 2011

On our installation (MacOSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, PHP 5.3, Apache 2) pmwiki seems to be throwing off error messages of the form:

[Thu Jan 13 08:28:45 2011] [error] inserting session larger (148) than subcache data area (0)
[Thu Jan 13 08:28:45 2011] [error] can't store a session!

Sessions are being created and used, so that is not the problem.  Mostly things seem to be working, but there are some little annoyances which may or may not be related to missing session data, or maybe just to my lack of understanding of the order in which things occur.  Is there someplace I can look to see what is causing this?

Thanks for your help.

       Vince