[pmwiki-users] markup for endash conversion

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Jan 25 02:38:48 CST 2011

hi petko
thanks for testing and the response.
not sure yet what the problem is on my end, so i need to do more testing. doesn't seem to be browser or mail-app related. i think the problem might exist in some code i've written for an "rsvp" link – a PageVar i've defined {$rsvp} that references a couple PTVs on the same page that contain the offending endashes. i'm now thinking i should perhaps just try and do the conversion there in my function instead of via markup on the entire page...
anyways, thanks for the tips!
adam