[pmwiki-users] applying group javascript---displaying subnav in the sidebar div when user clicks to the tab nav menu

Canan Has cananhas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:33:35 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I am using simpletab skin and css files for each group. I added a horizontal
tab menu to the tmpl.  When user clicks on a certain item of the horiztontal
tab menu, I want the code display the related submenus of that item on the
left sidebar. Meaning that I want to hide others and show the submenus of
the clicked one.

                      ****Main*****Item1****Item2***Item3

*SubItem1*
*SubItem2*
*
*
However, I can not do it. I learnt if there is a group customization for
javascript, while uploading each group I can display different thing on the
left sidebar. Otherwise, it won't work.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

BTW: I can sent what I tried if necessary.