[pmwiki-users] Definition list ptv and css?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Jul 21 15:58:13 CDT 2011

Hi all,
This should be a simple task.

I want to use a definition list to setup some page text variables, and also to have the defined word bolded, but not  the rest of definition.

Of course
'''Term1''': This is its definition

Looks the way I want it, but the ptv doesn't work.  I looked at setting a css for the definition list, but that looked as if it was being applied to the entire definition.

I can of course separate the display and the ptv creation, but this really should just be a css question?  Or not?

I am using the marvelous fixflow skin, if that makes a difference.

  Vince