[pmwiki-users] New recipe: LocalTimes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jun 5 14:55:00 CDT 2011

Hello.

This new recipe displays the date/time stamps on RecentChanges pages and on
page histories in the local time of the visitor -- instead of the time of
Houston, Texas, I see the dates and times in my Central European Time.

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LocalTimes

The recipe is now enabled on pmwiki.org, as most of us who regularly edit and
maintain the site at the moment are from many different time zones around the
world. :-)

I'd like to invite you to test if it works with your browser, especially with
Internet Explorer on Windows as I don't have an easy access to these browsers.
If you experience a problem, please notify me on the Talk page or via e-mail.

  Demo: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesShort

Thanks,
Petko

P.S. The recipe doesn't rewrite timestamps in author signatures or in page
footers, yet.