[pmwiki-users] group css customization

Canan Has cananhas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:16:04 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I made a specific css for a group which has all information in pmwiki.css
with a difference in header background image.

When I click on inspect element, I can see that my group.css which is called
Faculty.css has been read. Although I see that the image is different from
the rest in the source css, I can not see it on the page. It does not show
up somehow. Since I can not click on source code in inspect element, the
image must be displayed on the page as header background.

What can I do? Or where did I do wrong?

Thanks a lot
Canan