[pmwiki-users] Google +1 button

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:55:18 CDT 2011

Recipe:

To add Google's plus 1 (+1) button to PmWiki Pages take the following steps:

1. Open config.php (in pmwiki/local) and also config.php of each member of
the wiki farm you wish to add the button to, in a text editor:

2. Add the following lines of code into config.php:

$HTMLHeaderFmt['gplus1'] = '<script type="text/javascript" src="
http://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script>';

Markup('gplus1', 'directives',
 '/\\(:gplus1:\\)/',
 Keep("<g:plusone></g:plusone>") );

3. Entered (:gplus1:) wherever you want to have the +1 button.

I have entered more detailed instructions, including links to Google's
documentation of +1 on my web site, in the following URL.
http://www.words2u.net/pmwiki/?n=Opinion.ImplementingGooglePlus1OnPmwikiSites

I am not sure how to write a recipe - reading the guidelines was not
helpful, as I am not sure how to add a page to the cookbook (I got an error
message when trying to add the page) . So if anyone knows how to do it,
either enlighten me, or write it for me.

Thanks,

Z.