[pmwiki-users] Upgrade problem from 2.2.15 to current

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Jun 24 11:57:26 CDT 2011

This is a strange problem.
The pages seem  to display fine, but on a few pages (only a few pages) near the bottom of the correctly displayed page is overlayed the message

PmWiki can't process your request. Permission denied in ...
PmWiki needs to have a  writable wiki.d
Do this
mkdir //wiki.d

etc.

Now I did get this message for real before I did make the actual wiki.d directory writable for the webserver, and now things do work, except for this message wanting a spurious wiki.d directory.
It seems likely that the pages where the message appears on are the ones that were being worked on before the wiki.d directory was made writable, if that is a clue.

The config.php is the same as for the old 2.2.15 installation.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks, Vince