[pmwiki-users] Upgrade problem from 2.2.15 to current

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jun 26 15:56:02 CDT 2011

On Sunday 26 June 2011 21:54:04, Vince Administration wrote :
> after having done the diagnostics in
> the last paragraph, and using action=diag, it was clear that $WorkDir was
> set to "/wiki.d".  Adding a line in config.php $WorkDir = "$FarmD/wiki.d";
> solved the problem.

$FarmD is the directory which contains pmwiki.php. If you don't run a farm
with more than one wiki on the same installation, this should work.

The default value of the $WorkDir variable is simply 'wiki.d' - it should work
with both single and multiple (farm) wikis.

> I must have missed having to add this, although I did
> not find it in the release notes.

You shouldn't have to add it -- no change between 2.2.0 and 2.2.27 is related
to $WorkDir. In pmwiki.php, before loading config.php, it is defined as
'wiki.d'. I would try to find out where and how the variable changes from
'wiki.d' to '/wiki.d', dumping it before and after every recipe and core
script. If you would like to continue the tests, you can contact me off-list.

Petko