[pmwiki-users] PmForm - change summary and cancel button

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue Mar 1 15:54:59 CST 2011

I am successfully using a PmForm to change page text variables, but I have two problems that I've been unable to solve:

1) Upon save, I want the page's change summary updated too (either automatically, or with user-entered information from the form).

2) I would also like a cancel button. (It seems whatever I do, my buttons save the data, regardless of their name or value.)

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Randy

-------------------------

Here is my config:

$PmForm['savedata'] = 'saveto={$FullName} form=#dataform fmt=#datapost';

Here is my markup:

(:pmform savedata:)

(:if false:)
[[#dataform]]
(:input pmform target=savedata:)
(:input default source={*$FullName} request=1 :)
(:messages:)
(:table:)
(:cellnr:)MyPTV%%:
(:cell:)(:input text $: MyPTV size=70 :)
(:tableend:)
--> (:input submit name=post value="Save" :)
(:input end:)
[[#dataformend]]

[[#datapost]]
(:template defaults savevars=$:MyPTV :)