[pmwiki-users] Remember Password Feature in Firefox

Sebastian Schneider sesc at unibw.de
Thu Mar 10 02:49:13 CST 2011

Thank you, that actually did it. The only thing I didn't like was that
disabled text-field. I tried with (:input hidden name=pagename...
instead of (:input text name=pagename... but that didn't work. Then I
had the idea to wrap the text-file into a diff, with the css-style
display:none; and that actually did the trick. So here is what I changed:

In Sit.Authform I replaced the line:
(:if enabled EnableAuthUser:)$[Name]: (:input text name=authid:)\\

with:
(:if enabled EnableAuthUser:)$[Name]: (:input text name=authid:)\\
(:else:)
 >>display:none<<
(:input text name=pagename value={*$FullName}:)
 >><<

As a result FF now stores the passwords for each page individually and
correctly fills in the password when I enter a protected page.

Yours, Sebastian