[pmwiki-users] .htaccess question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 03:11:31 CST 2011

thanks Petko!

I tried and gave up in the end, RewriteCond seems to be not straight
forward like a IF ... ELSE  ... ENDIF construct.

I wanted to set RewriteBase conditionally for localhost and remote
host. That seems not to be possible with RewriteCond.
I also wanted to be able to set for some files

SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
or
SetHandler application/x-httpd-php5

as my hosting server uses the latter, and I have not figured out to
configure my local Apache to use application/x-httpd-php5

So I continue using different .htaccess files on my machine and on the
hosting server.

  ~Hans