[pmwiki-users] Like to get clarification on installing the AuthUserSignup you recommended

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Mar 26 16:55:10 CDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Al Louis Ripskis <ripskis at sprynet.com> wrote:
> ...you say Create the page SiteAmin.WikiShAuth, but you don’t explain where to put it. I placed it in
> my Homepage Left Bar index. Is that okay? Let me know if that is incorrect and where it really
> should be.

Creating a page can be done in different ways, but there's no concept
of "where to put it."  If you are creating the page
"SiteAdmin.WikiShAuth" then that's where it is...  Not sure how to
explain that differently.

I googled for "pmwiki create" and this page comes up first --
hopefully this will help:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CreatingNewPages

I would suggest using the second method (modifying the URL in the
address bar) rather than bothering with creating an internal link on
another page...

-Peter