[pmwiki-users] Better diff

Kenneth Forsbäck kenneth.forsback at bob.fi
Mon Mar 28 06:27:53 CDT 2011

I might have asked this before, but is there a way of adding a "list"
style for showing the diffs, similar to many other wikis.

Example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history

Just dumping the entire history on one page is not IMHO neither
clear/organised nor does it give a good overview. Even with scripts that
limit the number of diffs per page, it's still just a raw dump of changes.

I would find it very nice to have page history behave just as group
history, with links to individual changes, rather than the current practice.

- Kenneth