[pmwiki-users] Three Cheers for WYSIWTF & Simpler Login/Self-Registration!!

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 29 05:26:59 CDT 2011

Guys,
Although I thought I was fairly adapt with computers after 25 years, my exposure to PmWiki has been a singularly humbling experience.
My recent attempt to install AuthUserSignup was a disaster.
And I wasn’t particularly enthusiastic about the Markup feature, wondering how many potential literary contributors I would lose because they just wouldn’t put up with it.
Having the WYSIWTF (Rich Text Editor) option would be godsend.
I applaud the upcoming changes in PmWiki.
And I want to express my gratitude to all of you who are unstintingly contributing all those hours toward making PmWiki arguably the best wiki on the Web.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to contribute to speed up the effort—such as testing alpha recipes, or commenting of feature options.
Al