[pmwiki-users] Authuser authentication

Oguz Altun oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Thu May 5 08:27:19 CDT 2011

This is weird, further inspecting the issue I noticed the problem was
only on one (Internal.HomePage).

So I opened Internal.HomePage from ftp, and I saw that there was a
passwd=@writers like line, remainder of my previous attemps to set up
authuser.

Notice this password thing was not seen in page ?action=attr page.

05/05/2011 14:49, Oguz Altun yazmış: