[pmwiki-users] not listing empty pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue May 10 06:48:02 CDT 2011

On Tuesday 10 May 2011 12:46:36, Oguz Altun wrote :
> I build my sidebar from (:pagelist:) searches. Is it possible to not see
> empty (as in all the content is deleted in the edit window, but the
> history is there) pages? I would prefer that to actually deleting pages.

If you're the wiki admin, you can lock those pages, then pagelists will no
longer show them. Go to [[YourPage?action=attr]] and set a read password, for
example @lock to effectively lock the access to this page.

Note, this assumes that you haven't changed the default variable
$EnablePageListProtect to 0 (default is 1).

Alternatively, you can use some keyword. On PmWiki.org we add __no_list__ on
some pages that we don't want to appear on the Cookbook listings, and the
pagelist line is something like:

  (:pagelist group=Cookbook name=-*-Talk -__no_list__:) note the -minus

The "-__no_list__" part means "exclude pages containing __no_list__".

Petko