[pmwiki-users] Petko's E2100/US$2,963 bid for WYSIWYG capability

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Sat May 14 16:25:28 CDT 2011

> Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr >Sent: May 14, 2011 3:36 PM
>The cost of this work is estimated to be 2100 euros. My company doesn't
>collect VAT. A receipt or a number of receipts will be available.
Guys,
I'm relatively new to this list, so I have no idea how this type of contract has been handled in the past.
My first instinct would be to consult Pm on this. Also how would the collection be handled?
As to the cost, it of course would depend on how many of would contribute.
Today the euro to $US dollar rate is 1 to 1.411. So 2100 euros translate to $US2,963.10.
So if a 100 of us contributed, it would be $29.63 each.
If 50 then it would be $59.26.
If thirty, then it would be $98.77, or round off to $100.
Now could we have a show of hands--or in this case e-mails--as to how many of you and how much you would be willing to contribute.
I'll start of with $100, if necessary.
Cheers,
Al