[pmwiki-users] self-links: Better check including "action"?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun May 15 10:04:38 CDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 09:59:26AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I suspect there are ways to do what you're wanting to do without
> having to introduce a lot of changes to PmWiki's core.

I would not be opposed to adding a class='action-$action' attribute
to the <body> tag so that CSS stylings could be aware of the
overall page action being displayed.

This would make it possible to do things like

    body.action-edit .sidebar { display:none; }
    body.action-diff .sidebar { display:none; }

to turn off the sidebar display when ?action=edit or ?action=diff.