[pmwiki-users] Group name based $XLLangs (multilanguage Wiki)?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sun May 22 13:47:04 CDT 2011

"Patrick R. Michaud" wrote:

[...]

>The correct solution for getting/setting the group and
>pagename in config.php is already given at
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LocalCustomizations#configphp-group-page
>
>    ## Get the group and page name
>    $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
>    $page = PageVar($pagename, '$FullName');
>    $group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
>    $name = PageVar($pagename, '$Name');

I didn't dare to do so because the same page says that "any direct
function call in config.php, like ResolvePageName()... ...if possible,
should be done near the end of config.php". And other warnings say
that XLPage has to be called early.

Does ResolvePageName() cache anything, IOW can I set $XLLangs and
$DefaultPage after calling ResolvePageName()?

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)