[pmwiki-users] vertical alignment in table not working

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:53:58 CDT 2011

I guess the problem is related to the fact your table is too large for
the space/place you want to show it (shrink the sandbox page, where it
seems to be working as expected, and at some time the problem arrives
— if I understand correctly).

Gilles

(you could install http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinChange then
use ?setskin=myskin action to change the current skin and easily test
with your system/install what happen using the PmWiki original skin ).