[pmwiki-users] Can't save page - blocked by administrator

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Nov 7 08:16:43 CST 2011

I'm in the process of setting up a new site and have come across
something that never has happened to me before.

When I try to save a page I get "This post has been blocked by the
administrator", I looked through the documentation and from what I
understand there are one configurations variable that control this:
$EnableBlocklist

I commented away it from the config file but it doesn't help. I also
tried setting
$EnableWhyBlocked = 1;
but I don't get any more info

On that page I got 10-20 external links so I assume this is what is
causing my problems (I'm able to save other pages with only a few
external links).

What am I missing?

- jem