[pmwiki-users] URL/host based configuration

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sun Nov 13 14:20:46 CST 2011

Hello all,

I want to use the same installation of PmWiki for two domains to avoid
data duplication and provide easier maintenance.

Therefore I need to check whether PmWiki is called via e.g.
foo.invalid or bar.invalid (or maybe www.bar.invalid) to set the
default page and group and several search and/or access limitations.

is something like

  if(preg_match("/foo.invalid$/", $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']))...

the right way to check for the domein, or should I better use
_ENV["HTTP_HOST"] or _SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]?

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)