[pmwiki-users] Again: Search does not find text with markup

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Oct 7 10:24:59 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Christian Moser
<christian.moser at theol.uzh.ch> wrote:
> As far as I can see the markup options in TextExtract are affecting only the
> way the results are displayed.

Gilles' solution is superior to what I'll offer here.  I hacked
extract.php to make a (very ugly) solution to your problem.  I've only
tested a couple cases -- really this is more to give you an idea of
where/how you might want to look if you decide to pursue a scripted
solution.  Basically it adds a searchmode=cutmarkup option to
(:extract ...:).

-Peter