[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Sep 21 03:03:32 CDT 2011

> On 9/20/11, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
>> On Wednesday 21 September 2011 00:40:16, Carlos AB wrote :
[snip]

> Good points.

Agreed. There appears to be a good convergence of views on the
requirements for a new default skin, although there will no doubt be
devils in the detail.

This is not quite on-topic, but I'd like to re-visit the discussion from
July on class='vspace'. Is <div class='vspace'></div> the tidiest way to
control vertical space between lines? If not, is lifting the default skin
also a good time to tweak the html?

There is a markup rule that produces <p class='vspace'> instead of <div
class='vspace'></div><p>. Perhaps this could be generalised to produce,
for example, </li><li class='vspace'> instead of <div
occurrences of <div class='vspace'></div> can be replaced by
class='vspace' on the following element. Is there a reason *not* to do
this?

--
John Rankin