[pmwiki-users] Page Text Variables, Pagelist and <!--wiki:$Group.Page-->

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Sep 27 04:24:47 CDT 2011

From your message it doesn't become clear what is the content of the
{=$:Image} PageTextVariable; if images are not shown, what is shown -- is the
pagelist shown, are links to ?action=upload shown, or nothing is shown?

If the Image: page variable contains something like Attach:pic.jpg, and if you
have enabled per-page uploads, pic.jpg may not show on other pages. In that
case, use Attach:OtherPage/pic.jpg or Attach:SomeGroup.OtherPage/pic.jpg
instead.

Petko